Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

In Denial; Big Time!

I’m addicted to Korean “reality” show: We Got Married <3>
The show actually successfully make me wanna get married :p
I put “reality” on quote because the couples just have that married title on the show, but out of the show they’re “strangers.” But nobody can deny the power of quality time how it actually draws people together.
Attachment. Addiction. It’s dangerous game.

Confession: I was in the game. Attached. Addicted. The whole package.
I talked myself out just to stay in the game. Even when I know it’s just a game. Nothing real, except for my feelings.
It hurts to stay. It hurts to stop playing.
I couldn’t talk to anyone because I was embarrassed and I know how wrong I am, I don’t need anyone telling me that, again.

Back to “We Got Married,” after a while all the couples get a chance to re-evaluate their “marriage.” If one of the party says no then the marriage’s off. There’s this one couple who’s predicted as the most likely a-couple, they decided to call it off. Both of’em. Surprisingly. It was a tear-full episode but it’s for the best.
You see, when things become real, you know you have to get out of the game. Because the game is not real.

God knows. He sees, He listens and He’s there. So He talked me out of it. He got me out of the game.
I need reality as much as I hate it.
I need God to walk me through reality.
And I thank God for friends who tell me what I need to hear not what I want to hear. *blushed*

No comments: