Powered By Blogger

Friday, June 18, 2010

If Jesus has twitter

Sharing this awesome note from my friend, i hope it'll be a blessing to you! :)

by Joy Holyzia

Today, like a lightning struck into a tree, a random thought suddenly struck my brain: If Jesus has twitter, what'd be His possible tweets/status updates? they're all fictional, yet biblical. The bible said, he was fully God, and he's also fully man...he definitely felt what we feel, and think what we think, though he's like definitely 10000000x more awesome than us :P

JC'da'Man Just got dipped into Jordan River today...brrrr that was COLD!! wish there's was a warm jacuzzi in the dessert. PS: that dude John was cool, and wonder if he got his fur jacket of Wal-mart, i'd like to get one! VINTAGE!! :D (Matthew 3:13)

JC'da'Man So the devil tried to lure me into turning stone to bread today....JUST because I'm starrrvvinggg. What do u think I am, a 5 year old?? (Matthew 4)

JC'da'Man Met Pete, Andrew, James, and John for the first time today. They were all hangin, fishin....then I came, and BOOM! Brotherly bond clicked right away!!BooYeah! (Matthew 4 – The calling of the first disciples)

JC'da'Man Preach to a good thousand today :) Food for thoughts of the day: If a lightbulb is hidden under a bowl, what good does it make? If a salt is no longer salty, why even bother using it? Throw it away!! Catchy, eh?? :) think about that! Nite y'all!!! (Matthew 5:13-16 – beatitudes preaching)

JC'da'Man A random shout out to everyone, I'm totally, crazily, ABSOLUTELY, amazingly, 100 percent, in love with u all...I'd DIE for you, man!! You all are in my heart! (together: Awwwwwwwwwww) (John 3:16)

JC'da'Man Singin' IN DA shower!! “People killin, people dyin, children hurtin, you hear them cryin...Can you practice what you PREACH?? Would you turn the other cheek?”Yoww people, where's the LOVE??! Go home and PLEASEEE for my Dad's sake, read Matthew 5:43-48!

JC'da'Man Healed a man with leprosy today! Wheww, that was a tricky one! (Matthew 8)

JC'da'Man Healed the servant of a Centurion (that'd be like a sherriff, or a BIG GUY in CIA, in your age) – Boy, this guy got FAITH!!!I like that!! I'm still amazed. u got faith? (Matthew 8:5-13)

JC'da'Man Got into the whole furious storm frenzy today while sailing with the dudes, they got all panicked and hysterical. I was like, “Hey man, Chill!!” I got this under my wing...next time relax will ya?? (Matthew 8:23)

JC'da'Man Got into a heated debate with the Pharisees today about Sabbath, what to do and what not... Honestly, they're like annoying little brats, feels like kicking them in the rear any days now. SIGH! Still gotta love'em..repeat to self: "forgive and forgett...forgive and forgetttt"... (Matthew 12)

JC'da'Man Wheww! Long day! Just talked to dad... withdrawing.. contemplating...praying... Man, I needed this! :) Now fully recharged and ready to go!! (Matt 12:15)

JC'da'Man Healed a blind man with sort of Playdoh... SCORE!! :D

JC'da'Man Saw the crowd today, my heart ache for them with compassion. They were like sheeps without sheperd! Sheeps like this got lost easily, distracted, and easily eaten by the WOLVES! So many harvestt...yet the workers are so few... :( Time to pray like never before, peeps!! (Matt 9:36)

JC'da'Man Why blend in if you can stand out?

JC'da'Man Fed about 5,000 hungry men with just 5 breads and 2 fishes...Believe me, the raw material was even fewer than Ivar's lunch special!! Magic?? Nah...the secret was prayer and thanksgiving, and miracles will take place! :) (Matthew 14:13)

JC'da'Man Hey, Chris Angel? I'm sorry to blow your cover, man, but your show when you walk on water? ehh, nice try...but let me show you the real deal, I just took a REAL walk on a REAL lake today! :D haha beat that! :P (Matthew 14:25 – Jesus walks on water)

No comments: