Powered By Blogger

Monday, July 12, 2010

4th of July weekend!

Happy 4th! :)
I had full-of-awesomeness weekend!
It's just simply awesome because it's a long weekend! :)
We don't have much holiday in the state :( so long weekend is definitely special!

i did my laundry on friday because i know i'm gonna babysat maxie on the saturday hehehe so he can sleep on a clean bed-sheet :) i'm always happy whenever i got the chance to babysit maxie... he's such a happy baby... really made my day!

then had a bbq with my friends on sunday after church! it's truly a blessing to have talented friends around :D bertha's an awesome cook :D i can't stop eating! :D then we played taboo! i never played it before but it's a FUN game to play, unfortunately the guys won :( then for the finale we had a little fireworks :D

and monday just a day of rest... i thank God that during independence day i just got reminded about our freedom :) freedom from the bondage of sin! thank God for Jesus Christ!

Sharing pictures:





1 comment:

Kiki said...

O... thank you for washing the sheet and taking care of me, auntie Nana. I love spending time with you too. kiss, Max-ie