Powered By Blogger

Monday, July 12, 2010

Cooking papa

another food review :)
So on this past weekend... i went to watch DESPICABLE ME with vicky and ela :)
I <3 the movie it's funny and touching :)
I <3 cartoons
tips: i think it's worth to watch this movie in 3D. I watched Toy story 3 in 3D like the week before and there wasn't much of a 3D action... :(

After the movie we went to eat at cooking papa
their website: http://www.mycookingpapa.com/
I <3 the place... i think it's fairly new... and they have a CLEAN kitchen for a chinese restaurant :) like shiny clean so that's a plus!
The food that we order reminds me of a chinese-singapore kind of food...
price is good! and portion is generous! :) another plus
I think the food it's just good... it wasn't great or anything but it's worth a try especially if you're bored with your usual chinese restaurant :)

few things that we order:

Hongkong style milktea -> similar to teh tarik

honey bbq pork over rice

I forgot what this is called but it's portuguese baked style seafood, The sauce it's like curry sauce. so the yellow part it's not cheese! :)

this is cakwe wrapped in congfan, with peanut sauce on the side

and dessert: their signature cream puffs :)

1 comment:

Kiki said...

ooo we like this place too. Coba peking duck-nya next time, Na. Yummy!!!