Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Return on Investment :p

back at work on monday after the longweekend it's just such a hard thing to do :( and plus the chef is sick so there's no food at work to keep me going :'( *double sad* so on lunch i went to this nearby taco place. i would normally get this mexican drink (horchata) to go with it, i was contemplating the $3 that i have in my wallet and then i decided i'm just gonna get the free soda at work :p

after work, i was filling up gas at this place nearby my work. and as i was about half way to fill up my gas, this homeless guy approached me saying, "i mean no harm, but will you let me clean your window?"

i was thinking in my head and i said no, thank you (because i don't know how long it's going to take him to clean up my car window and i was already half way full). but then when he about to walk away, i start to feel bad... so i checked my wallet and finally asked him how much does he charge. and he said, "well is up to your heart willing to give, i'll take $1, $2 or $5" and i checked my wallet again then i said to him, "you don't have to clean my window, but i have this $3, please put it for a good use ok?! buy food and don't drink! and then he said "yes mam." and i said "God bless you" and he said "God bless you too" then he approached other cars.

and just when i finished filling up gas, the worker at the gas station start changing the price. inside my head i was thinking... nooooo!!! just when i finished, the price is going down????? T.T but it's actually the opposite... the price went up by 6 cents XD i know i know... 6 cents is nothing... but still it makes me happy :'}

and God just put this great comfort in my heart not to be afraid to give <3 which is priceless <3

*blushed*

3 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Vicky Winoto said...

Wah, what a great testimony! Your Father above must be smiling :)

Yossi said...

agree with vicko :) you've always been a wonderful blessing in so many way!